Tuesday, May 15, 2007

if i weren't the only one posting, this blog wouldn't be all about me

may 13, 2007
mothers' day
boston, ma.
liz and mom played a duet in church.


may 14, 2007
times square, nyc, ny.
i tell you one thing one thing new yorkers know how to do right is the giant colorful chocolate.
i like chocolate.
(one thing they don't: temperature. what-the-cold?! and all those tall buildings blocking the sun don't help either. stealing jenny's jacket did,
though. for a bit.)
oh. and in this picture we're waiting while my mom decides if she should buy her new digital camera on a whim in a little shop.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are way too cool. Can I be you when I grow up?

the anna said...

no, liza. you must be you when you grow up.

trust me. being you is MUCH cooler than being me